HSOP 5 TEXAS HOLD ‘EM

‘Bout time we had another poker tourney at the HiB, Wednesday 26th of October, 7pm start, 100pts buy-in, that’s the easy part. We like to do our part for charity so it will be a 90% pay out with the remaining 10% going to MS. Top three players will be paid, beer and food specials all night for everyone who enters, everyone is welcome but you need to reserve your seat ahead of time, you can call, email, stop in but you must register by Tuesday the 18th. Come on you know you got the itch,

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: